


Hiya Peoples! I'm Back!!! Sorry it took me a few month's. Anyway, lets get down to the beeswax! All through out 2009 I have had some unexpected things happen. For one thing my cousin Marquel that I haven't seen since he was a baby came to visit (with his mother Anna). Also my little baby cousin Silas Howard Mitchell came to visit a few times (with Aunt Shannon and Sean). And also my 15th BIRTHDAY came, AND I GOT A WII!! FINALLY!!!! And, there is also a video I want you guys to check out, its called "FRED". Either go to http://www.tangle.com/ and type in FRED, or go to www.youtube.com/fred. Check out FRED, or else!!! Also I hope I can put some of the FRED videos on my blog (if Mama ever finds out how to do it). Anyway, I will see you again whenever I make a new post! Super Ethan OUT!



No comments:
Post a Comment